- Cloud ServicesDeep Learning
- ProductsRackmount &
- Cloud Services
- Deep Learning Servers
- Rackmount Servers
- Blade Servers
- Legacy Products
- SolutionsFor Today's
- IndustriesHPC and more
- CompanyAbout Cirrascale
- ContactGet in Touch
Intel Xeon Phi Starter Kits/ Go Parallel. Get Your Starter Kit Today.
Parallel is the Path Forward
More organizations than ever are looking to complement their next technical server with an accelerator or coprocessor. Now, with the arrival of the NEW Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor starter kit, there's never been a better time to go parallel. (1)
Why Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessors?
Intel® Architecture compatibility means that you can focus more time on solving your most important problems and less time learning a new programming model. Moreover, your parallel code optimizations will simultaneously optimize parallel performance on Intel® Xeon® processors and Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors. With up to 61 cores, 244 threads, 512-bit vectors, and 352 GB/s memory bandwidth, the Intel® Xeon Phi™ product family delivers breakthrough performance and maximum ROI. (2,3,4,5)
Ready to go parallel? We're excited to offer several complete solutions for the Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor starter kit. Everything you need to get started is inside, including the latest Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors, Intel® software tools, programming guides, and much more.
- Source: IDC HPC Market survey, April 2013
- Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations, and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more information, go to www.intel.com/performance.
- Claim based on calculated theoretical peak double precision performance capability for a single coprocessor. 16 DP FLOPS/clock/core * 61 cores * 1.238 GHz = 1.208 TeraFLOPS.
- Results have been estimated based on internal Intel analysis and are provided for informational purposes only. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance.
- 2-socket Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2670 server versus a single Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor 7120P (Intel Measured DGEMM performance per watt score 309 GF/s at 335W versus 829 GF/s at 195W).
Download Starter Kit Data Sheet
Ready to go parallel? Download the Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessor Starter Kit data sheet for more information on how.Download Data Sheet
The Cirrascale Advantage
Cirrascale Corporation is a premier provider of blade-based cloud computing and storage infrastructure for conventional and modular data centers. Some of our key advantages over our competitors include:
- Cooling: The only supplier with patented Vertical Cooling Technology™ (VCT).
- Power Efficiency: Our BladeRack 2 Series platforms are some of the most power efficient solutions available on the market today.
- Density: Utilizing our VCT, we can support over 2,300 compute cores or 3.4PB of raw storage in a standard rack footprint.
- Time to Market: Our commodity component approach gets you the latest and greatest technology from our partners, before our competition.
- Scale-Out: Our platform infrastructure was developed to allow customers to scale up and out, perfect for growing hyperscale cloud applications.
- Custom-Tailored: Our job is to ensure you have a system that will expand with your needs, but not break the bank. We work with each customer to tailor their servers to their applications.
- Flexible Design: Commodity components PLUS flexible, open architecture EQUALS limitless possibilities. Let your applications and specific software stay flexible.
Follow Us Socially
Stay connected with Cirrascale and its award-winning products via social media. Use the links below to follow us socially.